[weld-dev] Pull Request to close weld.properties file sooner

Matej Novotny manovotn at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 05:12:08 EST 2019

Hello,

thanks for the PR. We're totally missing the stream closing statement there.
I take it you verified that this fixes the problem in Liberty?

Otherwise, master branch (Weld 3.1) is totally where these PRs should go.
As for 3.0, we do not plan any releases there, we are going forward with just 3.1 branch.
So I don't really see much value in merging it there.
Last but not least, Weld 2 is not actively developed anymore and doesn't have a set release schedule.
Therefore, we can merge it there, but with no promises on release dates.

I've created a tracking JIRA for this - https://issues.redhat.com/browse/WELD-2606

Regards
Matej