[weld-dev] Follow up to WELD-2611

Benjamin Confino BENJAMIC at uk.ibm.com
Fri Feb 21 05:35:26 EST 2020

Hello, two PRs coming right up:

https://github.com/weld/core/pull/1967
https://github.com/weld/core/pull/1966

I tested it locally by compiling the class and pasting it into my liberty
server, it all looks good.

Regards
Benjamin

From:   Matej Novotny <manovotn at redhat.com>
To:     Benjamin Confino <BENJAMIC at uk.ibm.com>
Cc:     weld-dev at lists.jboss.org, Takayuki T Ishii <EBB0F3L at jp.ibm.com>
Date:   21/02/2020 07:52
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [weld-dev] Follow up to WELD-2611

Hi,

good catch! Go ahead and send the PRs, I'll reopen that WELD issue and
link them to it.
Also, please add a test for this (basically just enhance the one I had in
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_weld_core_pull_1962_files&d=DwICaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=hl8XiFr1UrTSgyXVc4KO_i51sM3Gyhlu1KZ4TkyseEQ&m=W9RpOoqoLA6RSo3b8XcGes3YW9Q_EXHMl0TYhWoriHM&s=LVekwROUfmDvvWmUGB-522FJCLOUS5cFN4p_XbPr-pg&e=
).

Matej