[wildfly-dev] Put MyFaces JSF into WildFly?

ssilvert at redhat.com ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Jul 8 13:31:27 EDT 2013

Ever since we switched from MyFaces to Mojarra I've incurred the wrath
of MyFaces fans.  Regardless of the relative quality of each
implementation, we have stuck with Mojarra because it always implements
the latest spec long before MyFaces.  Now is no exception as Mojarra
fully supports JSF 2.2 and MyFaces 2.2 is incomplete.

However, with Multi-JSF in place, it is now trivial to ship both
implementations and allow the end user to choose which one they like best.

Any thoughts on this?

Stan