[wildfly-dev] Put MyFaces JSF into WildFly?

ssilvert at redhat.com ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Jul 8 15:18:29 EDT 2013

I should have added, I personally have no problem supporting both in EAP
if that's what we decide to do.

JSF is kind of unique in that for many years there have been two
well-accepted implementations.  Both have their strengths and
weaknesses.  Neither is going away.

So the upside of shipping both is that we would be the only ones
providing a choice.  Developers could even defer their choice of
implementations until after their application is finished.  Then pick
the one that runs best for them.