[wildfly-dev] Change CLI to Default to Remoting

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 17:45:58 EDT 2013

I don't think this is really practical, is once we remove the remoting port
from the config it means that the CLI will not connect to new servers
unless you explicitly specify the port. This has its own backward
compatibility problems, as now your scripts will break if you have upgraded
you cluster to WF8.

Also it is possible to set the default protocol in jboss-cli.xml, if your
scripts do break because of this change it is basically a one line fix.