[wildfly-dev] ejb-client invocation broken (upstream yesterday/today)

Wolf-Dieter Fink wfink at redhat.com
Wed Jul 17 06:01:24 EDT 2013

I try to run my quickstart (ejb-multi-server) with WildFly.
Configuration and deployment work.

But the (remote) EJB invocation failed. Neither standalone nor client
inside the server works.
If I use an older WildFly pulled at the 07/11 (don't know the exact
commit) everything works fine.

I retest with the ejb-remote QS, here the same issue.

To avoid any maven issue I've used plain java command and include the
correct jboss-client.jar

I've attached the logfiles from a working and non-working attempt.
The only difference I see is that the ejb-client library is new (moved
from 1.x => 2.x.Beta), remoting is unkown and XNIO 3.1.0.CR3.

- Wolf