[wildfly-dev] Configuration of statistics gathering

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Wed Nov 13 13:32:30 EST 2013

Hi Brian,

On 06/11/13 17:26, Brian Stansberry wrote:
> I'd like to get some info from the component leads responsible for WF
> subsystems.
>
> 1) What statistical data does your subsystem capture (including the
> underlying libraries it integrates).
WS endpoint metrics are collected by default: request-count,
response-count, fault-count, total-processing-time, max-processing-time,
min-processing-time, average-processing-time.
You can have a look at them in e.g.
/deployment=foo.war/subsystem=webservices/endpoint=fooWSService/

> 2) What configuration options do you support for enabling/disabling
> statistics gathering. What's the resource address and attribute name of
> the config option?
>
> 3) Is the statistic gathering enabled by default?
The metrics are enabled by default; I've just created
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3733 .

Cheers
Alessio

--