[wildfly-dev] access to mgmt api/services

Jason Greene jgreene at redhat.com
Thu Feb 6 21:27:15 EST 2014

Ok thanks I think I understand better about what you are looking for. If you have time could you look at Brian's questions?

One question I would add to his is related to the point you listed about OpenID, do you mean add in support for OpenID proxying from the app server to the keycloak server? Or am I way off?