[wildfly-dev] Pending core split

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 17:47:22 EDT 2014

I'm starting to have doubts about this split.

Right now I'm trying to integrate the Keycloak (client-side) adapter
into build-core so that the web console can use Keycloak for
authentication.  The problem is that there is a huge web of dependencies
that must be moved over from build to build-core.

What exactly is the split trying to solve?

Stan