[wildfly-dev] Monitoring wildfly using Influx

Harald Pehl hpehl at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 05:47:40 EST 2014

What about providing a couple of Docker images to quickly setup something devs can play around with? This way we could demo different solutions:

- WildFly Monitor + Cassandra + RHQ Metrics
- WildFly Monitor + InfluxDB + Grafana

I can try to put something together and push it to https://hub.docker.com/

.: Harald