[wildfly-dev] Monitoring wildfly using Influx

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 05:55:56 EST 2014

that's certainly a good idea, but we need to deliver documentation of the bare metal steps first.

we can provide arbitrary layers of convenience _after_ we've explained how to build, install and configure the core components.

no auto-magic, no shortcuts, no additional layers of complexity that hide what's going on underneath.