[wildfly-dev] WildFly-latest-master: errors in add-user.bat

Tom Schuller tom at schuller.lu
Fri Nov 7 10:57:10 EST 2014

Hy,
I have problems for testing the latest WildFly builds on my windows
environment.
I have downloaded the versions from:
 https <https://ci.jboss.org/hudson/job/WildFly-latest-master/>://
<https://ci.jboss.org/hudson/job/WildFly-latest-master/>ci.jboss.org
<https://ci.jboss.org/hudson/job/WildFly-latest-master/>/
<https://ci.jboss.org/hudson/job/WildFly-latest-master/>hudson
<https://ci.jboss.org/hudson/job/WildFly-latest-master/>/job/
<https://ci.jboss.org/hudson/job/WildFly-latest-master/>WildFly
<https://ci.jboss.org/hudson/job/WildFly-latest-master/>-
<https://ci.jboss.org/hudson/job/WildFly-latest-master/>latest
<https://ci.jboss.org/hudson/job/WildFly-latest-master/>-master/
<https://ci.jboss.org/hudson/job/WildFly-latest-master/>

On wildfly-#1467, I had to remove in the "bin\add-user.bat" this part to
get it working:
  lines 32-37
  if /i "%RESOLVED_JBOSS_HOME%" NEQ "%SANITIZED_JBOSS_HOME%" (
     echo.
     echo   WARNING: The JBOSS_HOME ("%SANITIZED_JBOSS_HOME%") that this
script uses points to a different installation than the one that this
script resides in ("%RESOLVED_JBOSS_HOME%"). Unpredictable results may
occur.
     echo.
     echo       JBOSS_HOME: "%JBOSS_HOME%"
     echo.
  )

After this, I could use the "add-user.bat" batch file.

Now with wildfly-#1470, I also have to remove these line to fix the bug of
"add-user.bat" as above.
But then, I'm getting this error:
  D:\java\wildfly-9.0.0.Alpha2-1470\bin>add-user.bat
  org.jboss.modules.ModuleNotFoundException:
org.jboss.as.domain-add-user:main
        at org.jboss.modules.ModuleLoader.loadModule(ModuleLoader.java:236)
        at org.jboss.modules.Main.main(Main.java:385)
  Press any key to continue . . .

 What can/should I do?

 I don't  know if this is the right place to make these observations.
 But I think, I should not spam the forum with this really in-development
observations.

 Thanks,
  Tom