[wildfly-dev] WildFly-latest-master: errors in add-user.bat

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:04:19 EST 2014

You should not remove that part of script that tells you what is wrong :)

it is telling you that you are running script from different folder that
your JBOSS_HOME environment variable points to and that that could cause
"unpredictable results"

which is exactly what happens next.

just unset JBOSS_HOME and you will be fine.

you can do that by typing this:
*set JBOSS_HOME=*

or under system properties of you computer.

--
tomaz