[wildfly-dev] Map / reduce for management operations

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Fri Oct 31 14:46:21 EDT 2014

The problem has nothing todo with GWT.

The single purpose of Haralds proposal is to reduce the number of requests and the actual amount of data when querying large groups of servers. The native interface suffer from this as well, it's just not that obvious because it's per se more performant then the HTTP interface (optimised wire format, persistent connections, etc).