[wildfly-dev] WildFly status listener

Gytis Trikleris gtrikler at redhat.com
Tue Dec 13 16:26:07 EST 2016

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a way to register a listener which would be
invoked when server status has changed. More specifically when
application server completed start-up.

The reason for that is that after [1] commit was introduced our rest
transaction tests started to fail. The cause seems to be rest service
call during the start of one of our services. That call doesn't
necessarily have to be executed during the service start. However, the
sooner it's done the better and if it would be possible to register some
sort of callback to be invoked once start-up was done, that would be great.

Thanks,

Gytis

[1]
https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/commit/d56cd18137d3acbcb5027744d5ce57f3ebc46d8e