[wildfly-dev] WildFly status listener

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue Dec 13 16:34:45 EST 2016

That commit you linked shows the mechanism for getting a notification of process state changes (inject ControlledProcessStateService and register a property change listener.)

But, that commit is opening up the listener when it gets the notification, so if you listen for the same notification and make a call it’s going to be racy.