[wildfly-dev] How can I add a subsystem model step to a different context?

Michael Musgrove mmusgrov at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 07:30:23 EDT 2016

I have subsystem model operation that removes a model node:

{
    "address" => [
        ("subsystem" => "transactions"),
        ("log-store" => "log-store"),
        ("transactions" => "0:ffffac11829d:83bb:57f3b02a:1e"),
        ("participants" => "1")
    ],
    "operation" => "delete",
    "operation-headers" => {
        "caller-type" => "user",
        "access-mechanism" => "NATIVE"
    }
}

After removing the node (which can result in removing the participant and
transaction) I need to add a step that will refresh the model. I cannot do
the refresh from the current context (which will be the node I am deleting)
so I need to refresh from a context that is "higher up the tree". Ideally I
want to do

  PathAddress logStoreAddress =
context.getCurrentAddress().getParent().getParent();

and then do a refresh from logStoreAddress.

My question is how can I trigger a refresh when I am in the "wrong context"?

Mike

--
Michael Musgrove
Transactions Team
e: mmusgrov at redhat.com
t: +44 191 243 0870

Directors: Michael Cunningham (US), Paul Hickey (Ireland), Matt Parson
(US), Charles Peters (US)

Michael Cunningham (US), Charles Peters (US), Matt Parson (US), Michael
O'Neill(Ireland)