[wildfly-dev] How can I add a subsystem model step to a different context?

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Mon Oct 17 16:20:06 EDT 2016

Try in your operation's execute():

public void execute(OperationContext context, ModelNode operation) {
	ModelNode operation = Util.createEmptyOperation("whatever", context.getCurrentAddress().getParent().getParent());
	context.addStep(final ModelNode operation, new OperationStepHandler{
		public void execute(OperationContext context, ModelNode operation) {

        	}
	}, MODEL);
}