[wildfly-dev] Tyr - pull request format checker

Martin Stefanko mstefank at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 01:46:23 EDT 2019

> Does the commit check run against all commits in the PR?

Not currently, I've added additional checks to verify there is only one
commit in the PR :) But this should be possible to do, however, force
pushing your way through commit history will not be an easy task.

> What happens if it is down?  I figure nothing really, i.e. the check just
isn't performed, which is a quite reasonable failure mode. :)

> AIUI this also has no impact on ability to merge PRs; i.e. we can ignore
the result same as we can ignore CI job results. Also good.

Absolutely right. There will be only one additional status in the list.
Everything can be ignored.

> We can run it in CI somewhere if we need to, I'll need to review the docs
and see whats required to run it.

Ken, I will take this with you offline when it's decided that we can set it
up.

Martin