[wildfly-dev] Automate keeping Wildfly dependencies up-to-date?

Ladislav Thon lthon at redhat.com
Mon Sep 2 05:58:39 EDT 2019

I took a quick look at the README of Tomas's project and the main
difference seems to be the opt-in approach, as opposed to Dependabot's
opt-out approach. Dependabot attempts to update everything, and you have
to opt out of certain dependencies (by commenting in pull requests!). If
you have multiple repositories with similar needs, you have to opt out
for each repository again and again. If I understand Tomas's project
correctly, you can define configuration upfront, and it won't touch
dependencies that are not configured.

Tomas, please correct me if I'm wrong here :-)

LT