[wildfly-dev] Automate keeping Wildfly dependencies up-to-date?

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Mon Sep 2 06:37:41 EDT 2019

In similar vain dependabot tries to aggressively upgrade without
understanding a proper versioning scheme. It only understands major,
minor & patch level.

My initial encounter didn't show good results:
https://github.com/wolfc/jboss-eap7/pulls
At that point you're stuck into a mode of "teaching" dependabot what you
really want without any form of control.

Being able to do authoritative configuration upfront is a must to retain
sanity. :-)

Carlo