[wise-dev] [JBoss Wise Design Forum] - Re: status of the project

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 7 04:51:28 EDT 2009

Stefano wrote: (for the logs ;-) )

Forums is down, so I'm writing you a private email.
I have committed last night changes described in WISE-141. I haven't yet implemented SPI loading of implementation (to keep the same flexibility of MK in terms of wise pluggability of implementations and JAX-WS client stack under the wood). It is tracked by WISE-143 and it's quite easy (there are 2 TODO in the code where we need spi). Moreover javadoc is totally out of sync and programmers guide need to be updated reflecting the new apis.
Please review my code and let me know what you think about (start from our integration tests to get the general idea).
I'm quite happy of these changes because API is now even simpler and (I hope) more robust than ever. Just an example you will notice that WiseConfig class has been removed and all configs are done during WSynamicClient creation by WSDynamicClientBuilder. Much more simple IMHO.

Tom: I'm quite happy with smooks profile integration (WISE-144), but I'd like very much your review here ;) Just have a look to SmooksMapper (a bit of hacking there, maybe there are some more direct API I've missed in smooks).

I'll be very busy today and tomorrow, so if you have time and would take care of WISE-143 or javadoc/docs update (jira to be created) you are more than welcome.
There are also a lot of open issues in 1.0.1.......if you have time take one or twos of them.

Ashwin: I'm working on sequences, but I'll be very busy in next days, I can't promise you a due date.

Looking forward for your comment

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229301#4229301

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229301