[wise-dev] [JBoss Wise Design Forum] - Re: status of the project

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 8 03:35:24 EDT 2009

"alessio.soldano at jboss.com" wrote : Stefano wrote: (for the logs ;-) )
  | Please review my code and let me know what you think about (start from our integration tests to get the general idea).

Code review performed, +1 for the work done!

anonymous wrote : There are also a lot of open issues in 1.0.1.......if you have time take one or twos of them.

Done ;-) Btw, still for the records (as we talked about that in chat), I've created a jira for updating the jbossws dependency (WISE-149). Let's evaluate that for Wise 1.1, also considering the ESB requirements.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229626#4229626

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229626