[wise-dev] [Wise Development] - Re: Kick off Wise 1.3 (perhaps 2.0...?) development

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 17:32:49 EST 2013

Alessio Soldano [https://community.jboss.org/people/asoldano] created the discussion

"Re: Kick off Wise 1.3 (perhaps 2.0...?) development"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/795729#795729

OK, it really took months to find out some time to spend on Wise, anyway a couple of weeks ago I started developing a web gui for exposing basic functionalities of the core.
The sources are currently available at  http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/wise/webgui/branches/cdi-jsf/ http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/wise/webgui/branches/cdi-jsf/ and will soon be moved into trunk, replacing the stuff there which never really took off.
The new webgui is a JavaEE web app (CDI + JSF) using RichFaces 4.3 for dynamically rendering the parameter and result trees of elements:
 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-795729-20256/Screenshot-4.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-795729-20256/388-600/Screenshot-4.png
Next weeks we'll be cleaning up the code a bit (feel free to checkout and provide feedback!) and finally tagging and cutting a 2.0.0 release.
Stay tuned!

Start a new discussion in Wise Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2049]