[wise-dev] [Wise Development] - Re: Kick off Wise 1.3 (perhaps 2.0...?) development

paolo antinori do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 16 09:43:35 EST 2013

paolo antinori [https://community.jboss.org/people/sonicaaaa] created the discussion

"Re: Kick off Wise 1.3 (perhaps 2.0...?) development"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/798041#798041

Hi Alessio, I have just started to play with the web gui and I've already found it really useful.

My first addition to your code has been this

 wsdlUrl = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getRequestParameterMap().get("endpoint");

To support url parameter like this:

 http://localhost:8080/wise-gui/?endpoint=http://www.html2xml.nl/Services/Calculator/Version1/Calculator.asmx?wsdl http://localhost:8080/wise-gui/?endpoint=http://www.html2xml.nl/Services/Calculator/Version1/Calculator.asmx?wsdl

To have some sort of bookmarkable urls when I'll include the webapp in bigger projects.

I am not familiar with CDI+ JSF so I haven't found a quick way to remove the param after the user press the OK button, but I guess I can leave it there, at least for the testing use case I had in mind.

I am going to try most of the lib as soon as possible!

Good work!

paolo

Start a new discussion in Wise Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2049]