[Apiman-user] Integration with separate Keycloak server?

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Thu Dec 17 17:35:31 EST 2015

This is absolutely possible.  Have a look through the production guide
and see if it helps:

http://www.apiman.io/latest/production-guide.html

If you continue to have issues let us know so that we can update the
guide.  We already have at least one update to make:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/APIMAN-842

-Eric