[bv-dev] BV 2.0 - Introductions

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu Aug 25 07:41:08 EDT 2016

Hey everyone,

I'm glad we finally managed to get this ball rolling :)

I'm Emmanuel Bernard, I'm the platform architect for data related
products at Red Hat middleware and the former spec lead of Bean
Validation.

I'll be contributing as much as I can. Anyways, the lead of the spec
is in good hands.

Cheers

Emmanuel