[forge-dev] Asciidoctor, Hyla and Forge

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 09:58:57 EST 2014

By the way. I think that what you'd want to do is create a distribution
like we have done, then create a single Addon that you'd have pre-installed
(with the shell) in a pre-configured Addon repository. We can explain how
to do this. When the user starts up Forge (You can even re-brand it to your
own AsciidoctorTerm if you like, the Forge logo message is an extension
point,) your addon and the shell addon will be loaded.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 9:47 AM, Lincoln Baxter, III <lincolnbaxter at gmail.com

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."