[Hawkular-dev] Inventory 0.2.0.Alpha1 released

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Tue Jul 21 09:24:31 EDT 2015

On 7/20/2015 10:16 AM, Peter Palaga wrote:
> https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-agent/pull/23 The last unsolved
> blocker is that the relevant Agent branch depends on Metrics
> 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT and we have no info when it is going to be released.

This has been shared many times, but the metrics team posts the
scheduled next release date in their versions list on Jira:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/HWKMETRICS/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:versions-panel.

Having said that, we may want to look at the metrics release schedule
wrt the hawkular release schedule.  Because it's not helpful to have a
component release scheduled 2 days before the project release.  We need
to be looking at component releases with a 7-10 day lead time, as we
discussed in the Hawkular M1 retro.  Of course, given that our master
branches should be releasable at any time, as needed any component
should be able to provide a release as needed to ensure Hawkular stays
on target.