[Hawkular-dev] communty distribution question

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Fri Apr 29 05:05:19 EDT 2016

On 29.04.2016 10:44, Gary Brown wrote:
> So at the moment I don't see a compelling reason for a fully integration community distribution with UI.

This is exactly what I was trying to find out when I asked the following
on the "Future Packaging of Hawkular" thread:

- what is the motivation for having the "Community Distribution"?

I think I asked the same thing in so many different ways by now that I
just ran out of words and gave up trying to get an answer...

- Juca.