[Hawkular-dev] Some progress on Dockerization of Hawkular-services

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Fri Jun 17 12:10:04 EDT 2016

I forgot:
On 17 Jun 2016, at 18:02, Heiko W.Rupp wrote:

> The maven plugin has the beauty to me that it is all automated
> and repeatable and consumes the maven properties we have.

I am now layering on top of a wf10 container. The maven
plugin also allows to select me what to put into the container,
as we certainly don't need everything.
Of course we could create a tar/zip via the standard assembly
and then put that in the Dockerfile via ADD instruction. In this
case it just happens in one go.