[Hawkular-dev] jmx exporter - com.sun classes used

Matthew Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Fri Oct 27 10:30:58 EDT 2017

I think the com.sun.* classes will work with OpenJDK (at least the JMX
exporter works fine when using OpenJDK)

As to whether it will work with other JVMs is another question. Is this
part of the code we are forking anyways? I assume since we need to make
other modifications here to support https, we might as well update this
section as well.