[hibernate-dev] New project, new group-id: org.hibernate.lucene-modules

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Fri Feb 17 04:42:16 EST 2017

Hi,

That's a great initiative. Have you considered to make this a more
general effort, esp. should this rather be a repo / group id under the
WildFly reign instead of Hibernate?

As you say, the modules may be interesting to people not using
Hibernate Search, so a group id not tied to Hibernate would be less
confusing: org. wildfly.modules.lucene.

--Gunnar