[infinispan-dev] GSOC 2012

Sunimal Rathnayake sunimalr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 05:37:47 EDT 2012

Hi,

I submitted a GSOC proposal on .NET client for Hot Rod Wire Protocol.
That may not be the perfect proposal, but I hope I can improve with your
help and succeed.
What should I do after submitting the proposal? I'm novice to this program
and hope you'd give me some help.

Thanks

Sunimal Rathnayake
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka
My profiles: [image: Facebook] <www.facebook.com/sunimalr> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/sunimal-rathnayake/25/bb1/722>
Contact me: [image: Google Talk] sunimalr [image: Skype] sunimalr
 Get a signature like this.
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>
CLICK
HERE.<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>