[jboss-as7-dev] Request for review: AS7 management additions

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Wed Jun 1 03:21:00 EDT 2011

Yes, thats a good point: static configuration vs. Runtime changes. Typically you would expect the later from a management tool, but we do actually provide the means to modify the "static" configuration as well. To make this distinction more clear, we are going to provide operation response headers that indicate if the changes have been applied at runtime or if a server reboot is necessary. Brian is currently working on that.