[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Uniquely identifying services and actions

tfennelly do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 13:32:51 EDT 2007

"mark.little at jboss.com" wrote : So you're saying that you will never want to deploy multiple actions of the same type within the same chain? Seems like an artifical limitation, but maybe I'm missing something ;-)?

I think what you're missing is the difference between the actions "name" and "class".  One should be allowed to have multiple action instances having the same "class" attribute value on a single action pipeline, but each of these must have a unique "name" for that chain e.g. in the following action chain, we have 2 transformers with the same "class", but different "name"s.  The "name" is what we could use in the global version of this actions name.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062604#4062604

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062604