[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JCA on JBoss] - Re: DataSource/ConnectionFactory programmatic deployment

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 08:47:19 EDT 2007

So after going though the entire list of JCA/MC related posts I understand the
new  flow to be implemented as

-ds.xml->Model(Using JAXB)->Factory/Deployer(based on jboss-jca)->(Deployed Service)

I have been interacting with Weston and I understand that he had started working on JCA/MC integration but I am not aware upto what level he has finished.

I am not sure from where to continue on this tasks as I don't want to write what probabily Weston would have done .

Adrain , can you give some directions from where to start it .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062948#4062948

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062948