[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Failure handling

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 15:40:25 EDT 2007

Yeah, I've written a couple of posts about this too.  No one responded with a solution.

I intend to run actionhandlers that may setRollback() in another transaction.  I'm running in a J2EE CMT environment, so I've got a local bean with a command-pattern interface for performing the action, set to REQUIRES_NEW.  In practice, it looks like ActionHandlers using this pattern will mostly consist of a static inner command class.

If my description isn't clear, let me know and I'll elaborate.

I don't have any experience with this approach yet, so it may fall apart for some reason I haven't thought of.

If you think of something better, please sing out!

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069345#4069345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069345