[jboss-dev] Re: [Fwd: Re: Beta3 status] - please reply

Rajesh Rajasekaran rrajasek at redhat.com
Thu Dec 20 13:09:37 EST 2007

Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
> Forwarding to jboss-dev as it seems most people missed it.

> I've applied the tag but there are some things I want to clarify
> before actually releasing:
> https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/tags/JBoss_5_0_0_Beta3/
>
> - Ales & Pete (after a long long night) are done with the Seam tests.
> They report however
> that Seam is dog slow on AS5.
> - Alexey had some minor issues with the templates (done now?)
> - The testsuite looks pretty good
>
> I've triggered the tck5 runs last night and they show regressions in
> the following:

Sorry, missed the email as it landed in the wrong place in my inbox.

> http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/TCK5/job/tck5-ejb30/

The last run is consistent with the latest status on ejb30 (~ 326
failures) + some persistence runs which have been crashing on recent
ejb30 runs in hudson.

> http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/TCK5/job/tck5-saaj/
> http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/TCK5/job/tck5-j2eetools/

These 2 modules are back to normal.

> http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/TCK5/job/tck5-jaxws/

jaxws and jws modules had the reverse test classes built with our tools
removed from tck svn.
Now i have made building those as part of the hudson run.
the recent run of jws is back to 100%
I have forced a run on jaxws now with with the reverse classes built and
they should be at 100%

> I don't really understand why those would come up and whether those
> results are reliable so
> I triggered more runs to verify. Can the respective owners take a look
> (EJB3 and WS).

Overall, TCK5 will be at 98.75% at the end of the ongoing ejb30 and
jaxws runs. I see no regressions.

> I've also asked Rajesh to setup a JBossWS-2.0.2.GA-testsuite-AS5.0.x
> build but we couldn't
> get this to work, the testsuite wouldn't compile since some of the
> jars are moved around.

The run i had set up was on the JBossWS 2.0.2.GA release tag where the
testsuite no longer compiles as Dimitris pointed out.
The error can be seen here.
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBossWS-2.0.2.GA-testsuite-AS5.0.x/1/console

The only way to verify this is with the latest testsuite from JBossWS
trunk against latest AS5. Thomas, do you already have these verified on
JBWS hudson?