[jboss-dev] Re: [Fwd: Re: Beta3 status] - please reply

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Thu Dec 20 13:57:37 EST 2007

Ok, so we'll wait for the following runs to complete, which means another 5 hours or so?

After that we should be ready to release. Rajesh, will you take it from there so the
binaries are posted tomorrow?

Alexey, last chance for your "harmless" template check-ins while the suites are running. :-)

http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15/
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/tck5-jaxws/
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/tck5-ejb30/

I'm thinking of possibly moving the Beta3 tag to include the 2 commits:
r68452 - ales - Recursive managed deployment check.
r68462 - adrian - [JBAS-5095] - Port IMCP duplicate check from 4.2.

Issues, anyone?