[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: how to re-configure class loader policy?

emmartins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 13 12:45:02 EST 2008

I'm having issues with Javassist, it seems that the parent of deployment unit created classloader, the one of the mobicents beans jar, is blacklisting generated classes, this is generating further errors, specially if I redeploy a deployable unit and classes have to be generated again.

What would be content of the class loading descriptor for the same class loader as it is done by default (with no such descriptor) but with blacklisting off.

Thanks,
Eduardo

PS: By the way, what's the idea of the black listing at all? :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189180#4189180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189180