[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Folder access right from WS Jboss"

Christophe Suzzoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 11 11:00:35 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Folder access right from WS Jboss":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519310#519310

Author  : Christophe Suzzoni
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/suzchr

Message:
Hi,

I deploy some web service created by Axis to my Jboss server. This WS list the files save in a specific folder.
When I run my process like a java application the process is a success. However, when I start my process like a web service deploy on my jboss the process does not have the right to read/write in the specific forlder.

Do I have to parameter some rights in Jboss to solve this issue ?

For your information, my jboss is a 4.2.3 install on Windows.

Thank you in advance
Chris