[jbosstools-dev] Re: Japanese translations for JBoss Tools committed to svn

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri May 8 09:13:51 EDT 2009

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> Sean Flanigan wrote:
>> Hi Max and everyone,
>>
>> I missed Max's last irc question last night:
>> <max_at_hibernate>  sflanigan_gone: do we have it in our builds yet ?
>>
>> We didn't, at the time, as it turns out.  But to cut a boring story
>> short, Hudson build 152+ should include the Japanese translations.
> Okey...we just have to wait for 152 to show up then ...its been
> building for close to 3.5 hrs at
> http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/job/jbosstools-nightly-3.1.0.Alpha1/152/

So the build is done now, but I don't see the translations anywhere at
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/nightly/3.1.0.Alpha1/200905080410/

Or am I looking the wrong place ? :)

I got a feeling that it is not in the build yet, i.e. it is not build as
part of the hudson build.

Sean, if that is true you should create a jira, assign it to Nick and
provide details in that issue on how this should be built and
how it should be packaged (I remember we had a discussion on this
before, but i don't remember the conclusion).