[jbosstools-dev] Introducing jacoco.exec files on Hudson: easy-to-use coverage results

Denis Maliarevich dmaliarevich at exadel.com
Tue Apr 3 07:57:20 EDT 2012

As I understood, using both jacoco and emma leads to a problem. I don't
know what tool instruments class files first -- but after that the second
one is being confused by the invalid LocalVariableTable.

In Jacoco issue<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=883351&aid=3486469&group_id=177969>it
is said that before starting Jacoco already has damaged
LocalVariableTable: *
"While re-transforming classes those broken local variable pointers are set
to default value 65532. While the JVM seems to be happy with wrong pointers
in a certain range, it fails with the 65532 value."*
In community post <https://community.jboss.org/message/631380> it is said
that jacoco instrumentation confuses emmas.

I think Mickael Istria or Denis Golovin could provide more details.

3 апреля 2012 г. 14:14 пользователь Max Rydahl Andersen <manderse at redhat.com