[jbosstools-dev] Updating n&n, be aware

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 08:58:36 EDT 2013

Rob,

Thanks for the reminder !
FYI, linking to previous/next page and being listed on the N&N index page will be fully automated with the new website. From there, we (component developers) will only have to focus on writing the N&N with appropriate metadata to generate the site.

ATM, I'm having issues when building with Awestruct 0.5, and there's still a bit of work to do on it.

Best regards,
/Xavier