[jbosstools-dev] Updating n&n, be aware

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Apr 26 10:33:35 EDT 2013

Hi Rob and all who was so kind to submit now superconflicting PR's :)

When submitting PR's for new content don't do that together with fixing links in tons
of other files: one PR should just fix one thing.

Just add the new file, link it up to existing and add to index.html - don't fix all other links at the same time :)

Can't wait till we got this done better with awestruct ;)

/max