[jbosstools-dev] Kepler M5 target platform sources have moved to a new github repo

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 07:54:46 EST 2013

> Why do you want to build target platfroms?

My guess is he is doing that since its been part of the instructions for a long while to go build in jbosstools-build.
Old habbits die hard.

> They are available from Nexus so you don't need local builds to use them.

Victor - as Mickael says you shouldn't need to do this. Just build in your local components.

Mickael - that said, shouldn't jbosstools-build actually be buildable ?