[jbosstools-dev] NeedInfo about XULRunner

Michelle Murray mmurray at redhat.com
Wed Jun 26 04:09:30 EDT 2013

In the JBDS 7.0.0 Installation Guide I have the following statement:

    *
The visual component of the Visual Page Editor, which depends on XULRunner, does not operate in the 64-bit version of JBoss Developer Studio on OS X and Microsoft Windows operating systems. To work around this restriction, you must install a 32-bit version of JBoss Developer Studio on 64-bit OS X and Microsoft Windows operating systems.

Is this still correct or does it need updating? I think there was talk of trying to do away with XULRunner but I couldn't find a JIRA

Thanks,
Michelle