[jbosstools-dev] How do I compile against org.jboss.tools.tests?

Ian Tewksbury itewksbu at redhat.com
Thu Oct 3 13:46:26 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I am working on developing eclipse windup plugin and trying to bang out
some unit tests for my validator. I would like to take advantage of the
utilities in org.jboss.tools.tests for importing test projects into the
workspace.

Problem is when I add org.jboss.tools.tests to my MANIFEST.MF eclipse
wines that it cannot find that bundle.

What do you all use for a target platform to prevent eclipse from getting
upset and allowing you to leverage content assist and such?

I followed the instructions here,
https://community.jboss.org/wiki/HowToBuildJBossTools40WithMaven3, to
download the Juno target platform, but it does not seem to include the
tests, so that did not help.

Suggestions?

Thanks & Blue Skies,

~Ian