[jbosstools-dev] "As-you-type" validation for JAX-RS classes

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 11:31:59 EDT 2014

Hello Victor !

Looks like I'm lucky ;-)
You can look at the code here:  https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-webservices/blob/master/plugins/org.jboss.tools.ws.jaxrs.ui/src/org/jboss/tools/ws/jaxrs/ui/internal/validation/JaxrsMetamodelValidator.java

You'll see that there are calls to setAsYouTypeValidation(false) in all 3 validate() methods of JaxrsMetamodelValidator, but passing 'true' did not change anything (so far). Same with overriding the init() method with a call to  setAsYouTypeValidation(true)

Any hint would be much appreciated ;-)

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
/Xavier